Website Optizm Global
Position: SAP BTP Consultant
Location: Pune, Maharashtra / Hybrid
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as an Individual contributor as a consultant on Single or Multiple projects for multiple customers across the globe
- Apply the subject matter expertise on critical issues or requests & act as go to point to help resolve them in the given SLA
- Support AMS assignments in the various areas of BTP such as BTP Administration, BTP monitoring & BTP Custom authentication
- Conduct reviews of the deliverables and Services from a quality and SLA perspective for multiple customers and Teams
- Responsible for mentoring the other team members in the various areas of BTP
- Participate in ideation for the identification of potential areas of efficiency enhancement
- Applying the knowledge of latest technologies and trends, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills to suggest continuous improvement
- Develop tools & accelerators to build service excellency for our current and new customers
- The candidate should have 4-5 years of experience in the area of BTP administration, Monitoring and operations- Basis skills on BTP
- Benefit to have knowledge of development skills in BTP; BTP services like workflow management
- Have experience in Cloud Foundry or Neo environment
- Should be familiar with CAP/RAP for application development in BTP.
- Experience in developing applications with microservices architecture.
- You should have strong knowledge on BTP security aspects such as SSO, Oauth, OpenId…etc.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Graduate in Engineering / Computer science / Information systems
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org