Website Optizm Global
Position: Contracts Administrator Location: Sun Valley, CA Duration: Full-time
The client is looking for a Contracts Administrator who can help us with managing our contracts. The Contracts Administrator is someone who will be detail-oriented, comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment and well organized. The Contract Administrator is familiar and comfortable with the terms and details of complex aerospace contracts. They will finalize and submit responses to customer quotes, ensure proper follow-up on contract requirements, and frequently interact with customers, using good judgment and discretion to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Evaluates and processes requests for quotations from aerospace customers.
- Analyzes and decide which provisions of a request must be brought to the attention of other departments and what exceptions must be made in the quote presentation and submittal.
- Determines and facilitates the involvement of other departments to secure the proper performance of a contract or information as required by customers.
- Assesses complex solicitations and prepares specialized and/or non-routine responses to proposals, bids, and contract modifications.
- Coordinates with other departments within the Company to ensure various inputs are provided timely and accurately.
- Communicates with sales or directly with customers regarding contract submittals and responses.
- Coordinates flow-downs of contractual requirements and terms and conditions with all functional departments including program management, engineering, product support, finance, quality, supply chain management, and manufacturing, as required.
- Monitors and analyzes the administration of contracts to ensure compliance with contract terms and company policies.
- Evaluates and process all orders and contracts. Issues sales orders and sales order changes and determines any contractual exceptions as required.
- Exercises critical judgment and discretion to prioritize work to be performed on assigned accounts.
- Coordinates with production control in deciding the priority of customer needs in areas or scheduling problems or challenges.
- Responds promptly to requests from other departments for information or changes as required from customers.
- Stays alert to the possibilities of new or expanded customer business for the Company’s products and services; conveys pertinent information to the sales department or upper management for appropriate follow-up.
- Analyzes and implements aerospace contract terms and conditions.
- Ensures compliance with contracting policies, laws, and regulations.
- Determines and analyzes cost and pricing data, as applicable.
- Present analysis and information in internal and external customer account meetings.
- Has general familiarity and knowledge of trade compliance, including International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) regulations and the Company’s compliance program in place.
- Supports internal departmental process improvement projects.
- Experience in sales quotations, pricing, project/program management, sales correspondence, web-based customer order portals, knowledge of quotation practices, and internal status requests required.
- Professional ability to communicate well with customers in a diplomatic manner and build relationships, both verbally and written.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Proficient and effective in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel programs to quickly analyze data, make informed decisions, and present information effectively.
- Must be able to draft and maintain correspondence and documentation related to contracts.
- College Degree preferred and 2+ years of experience in the field of contracts administration/customer service.
- Aerospace experience preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com