Website Optizm Global
- Detailed design, development and unit / integration testing utilizing the appropriate methodologies, technology and tools
- Practice strong configuration management and version control
- Support your Agile Scrum team with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through continuous delivery to production.
- Ability to work independently with a focus on first-time quality without requiring excessive review by more senior team members
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions.
- Production of client deliverables such as detailed design documentation, unit test plans and well documented code
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality to promote client satisfaction
- Demonstrate respect for and responsiveness to our clients and colleagues
- Mentor and guide junior developers to help them grow their technical and consulting capabilities
- Maintain technical excellence in the execution and the delivery of implementations of varying scope
- Ability to demonstrate strong technical leadership internally and to clients
- Demonstrate broad technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change.
- Independently estimate and manage assigned tasks
- Passionate coder with at least 4 years of development experience on the Microsoft ASP.NET stack, and at least 2 years of development experience on the EPiServer platform with superior code quality
- Expert-level knowledge of modern technologies and software development practices and patterns
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Must be flexible to new situations and challenges
- Significant, demonstrated experience and expertise in the following technologies:
- EPiServer Platform
- ASP.NET MVC/Web API
- Object-oriented/architectural design patterns
To apply for this job email your details to Alfeesha@optizmglobal.com