Website Optizm Global
Position: SAP Basis Consultant (1+ years)
- Ability to perform Admin activities, system copy and system installation, upgrade activities
- Knowledge/Experience in moving transports, scheduling jobs in production
- Ability to troubleshoot/analyze and resolve technical problems
- Applying support packs on ABAP and JAVA systems
- Understanding of Kernel upgrades
- All systems configuration of RFC connectivity
- Maintaining and majoring Availability systems: Perform Health Checks production /Non-production
- Maintain documentation on system configurations, maintenance processes and schedules
- Ensure adherence to regulatory and compliance requirements within SAP Systems Infrastructure and Architecture.
- Participate in providing 24×7 support on rotational basis to ensure operations of these critical systems for different customers
- Should have strong technical foundation and strong problem solving skills
- Willing to work in shifts
- Self-starter with ability to acquire new skills autonomously.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal, leadership, and team-building skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Good team player and quick learner.
- Ability to research and resolve issues.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, communicate task status clearly and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
Graduate in Engineering / Computer science / Information systems / Computer applications
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com