Website Optizm Global
Position: Senior Front-End Developer Location: Remote, United States Duration: Full-time
- Converting design documents into working user interface with no loss in fidelity.
- Evaluate product designs to help refine requirements for a better user experience.
- Create clean, functional, and maintainable Front-End solutions.
- Design and document code to ensure readability and maintainability.
- Devise creative solutions to overcome design and functionality UX challenges.
- Work with clients or stakeholders in a collaborative environment.
- 5+ years HTML5 & CSS3 expertise
- 5+ years Experience with responsive UI frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Proficiency with CSS preprocessors such as Sass or Less
- Proficiency with web application frameworks such as AngularJS, React, or VueJS
- Proficiency with version control systems such or Git
- Proficiency with cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
- Proficiency with design tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, InVision, or Zeplin
- A strong understanding of optimizing content for the web
- Solid AJAX and DOM manipulation skills
- Experience with code optimization and performance analysis
- Excellent understanding of web development best practices
- Proactive with the desire to learn and master new technologies
- A passion for writing clean, efficient code
- Strong attention to detail, especially as it applies to user interface design
- Team-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback in peer code review
- Ability to manage changing priorities, solve unfamiliar problems, and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with web accessibility standards (WCAG 2.0, WAI-ARIA, Section 508)
- Experience with project tracking software such as Jira or VSTS
To apply for this job email your details to Alfeesha@optizmglobal.com