Website Optizm Global
Title: Sr. Sitecore Developer Location: Remote work Duration: Permanent
Working under minimal supervision, the Senior Sitecore Developer is a consulting role, responsible for designing, developing, updating, and supporting web and service-based software systems. Developer III level team members are expected to be an integral part of a consulting team, competent to work on virtually all phases of application development, and capable of independently carrying out all essential development tasks.
The ASP. NET Sitecore Developer creates technical solutions for multiple, concurrent client projects with an emphasis on CMS, CRM, and eCommerce applications. This role collaborates extensively with the client’s team of consultants in creating cutting-edge web, mobile, and cloud solutions. In addition to superior technical skills, a successful Web Developer III is able to translate conceptual ideas into concrete tasks as well as translate business needs into technical requirements. As a key contributor in an agile development team, Developer III participates in SCRUM ceremonies and planning phases.
· ASP.NET MVC
· Sitecore – minimum 5 year or equivalent (with completed reference projects)
· SQL Server
· RESTful Web Services
· ORM (ADO, EF or NHibernate, or LLBLGen) Data Access
· Team Foundation Server / Git / SVN
Project Experience / Nice to Have:
· AWS / Azure
· MongoDB, RavenDB, Redis, or other NoSQL
· Experience using continuous integration and automated deployment tools
· Experience extending or customizing existing products/frameworks
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com