Website Optizm Global
The Startup Technical Recruiter will identify, recruit, screen, and present good candidates for technology positions, collaborating with hiring managers to set realistic technical requirements.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled; reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Drafts recruitment advertisements; posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital media for open positions.
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Interview potential candidates
- Expert in LinkedIn RPS, and other resume portals
- Must have experience in working on Industry Applicant Tracking Systems
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Vets potential employees’ credentials.
- Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates.
- Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical and/or human resources field required.
- At least three years of related recruiting experience is required, with prior experience in technical roles a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com