Website Optizm Global
Position: Azure Support Network Engineer L1 Location: Remote Duration: Full-time
- Collaborate with team members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, LAN/WAN, IP addresses, and administration to complete a variety of projects
- Consulting and documentation skills to complete project-based work.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Troubleshoot, isolate, and diagnose common problems network/systems problems, either alone or as part of a team
- Experience/Knowledge must be sufficient to perform the required responsibilities/job duties in the normally accepted manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field preferred.
- Experience in 7x24x365 production operations, working in a team environment with the ability to function with independent discretion during rotating shift work, and resolve and manage problems immediately.
- Expert in the understanding of Networking, configuring cloud Firewalls is a Plus, Understanding of Azure Networking and Azure Active Directory
- Experience with the Azure platform; Azure IaaS offerings, Azure PaaS offerings, Azure Portal, PowerShell ( read JSON in PowerShell and KQL output), Azure Resource Manager, and/or Application Insights is a Plus.
- Understanding of Azure Networking and Azure Active Directory
- Knowledge of Monitoring tools (Application Insights, New Relic, StatusCake Azure Alerts & PagerDuty)
- Supporting a highly available environment for a SaaS or cloud service provider is a plus.
- Experience with .NET CMS and Commerce (in Cloud role) is a Plus.
- Experience developing, configuring, and managing cloud-based systems supporting enterprise web-based applications
- Use ticketing system to manage customer support requests and escalation, Knowledge of workflow tools (e.g. Atlassian).
- Very good understanding of Shell Scripting, Unix, and Linux Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of Windows Servers
- Good Knowledge of the Windows Operating System
- Resolve basic job failures and technical issues
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org